The YMCA encourages adult members to bring guests that are interested in joining. Guest guidelines are as follows:
- Local guests, interested in joining, may receive a maximum of two complimentary visits per calendar year. Additional use of the YMCA will require a membership or purchase of a guest pass.
- All guests must sign the waiver form, and provide a picture ID that will be kept at Member Services during the visit.
- All guests under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult member, eighteen years of age or older, unless prior arrangements are made with the Membership Director. Parents or legal guardians must sign the waiver for children under age 18.
- Relatives and friends of members from out of town may visit for one complimentary week.
- A.W.A.Y. Program: “Always Welcome At YMCAs” - while traveling, your membership card allows you the use of most YMCA facilities throughout the country. Our membership services staff will be happy to help you locate the closest YMCA to your travel destination.
- A.W.A.Y. visitors are welcome at any YMCA of Florida’s First Coast location for two complimentary weeks (14 visits). After 14 visits, additional use of the YMCA will require a membership or purchase of a guest pass.
- Individuals, who are not YMCA members, may purchase guest passes for $10/day or $25/week. Family passes cost $15/day or $40/week.
- Guests* must purchase a guest pass for $15/day to use the facilities on Monday - Thursday between the hours of 4:00pm - 8:00pm and on Saturdays from 8:00am – 12:00pm.
Guest passes will be available at these branches for the following prices:
Day Pass Individual $15 Family $25 Weekly Pass Individual $35 Family $50
*Guests includes relatives and friends of members from out of town.